Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 7- A photo I have never shown before

I was looking through albums trying to find pictures for some previous posts and came across a "photo shoot" that I did with Rachel one day when I realized she was about to outgrow two outfits that I loved! I looked back on the blog and realized I never posted any of these pictures. I used to do home "photo shoots" with Hannah all the time because it was easy! Anytime she had on a cute outfit or we didn't have anything else to do, I took pictures of her just for fun. I took time to put her on or in front of something as a backdrop and we just had fun (examples herehere -scroll down toward the bottom-and here). With two kids, that went out the window for the most part and I just started taking them to JCPenney. Lucikly, this was one of the times that I just made it happen! Here is a picture from Hannah's "photo shoot" and I had help from two other people:
And these, I took by myself while keeping Hannah away from her sister. I love that Rachel has these outfits filled out and they hung off of Hannah. I hate that Rachel refused from the beginning to keep cute bows on her head because I love the big bows!




These are Rachel:




And this one is of Hannah in the same outfit:

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...