Monday, May 5, 2008

4 months!

Hannah turned four months old yesterday! I can't believe it! I decided to post some pics that I took of her this morning. One of these days I will get around to professional pics again, but for now, the ones I took will have to do! I also decided to show you pictures of her "new tricks!" Dad can balance her on one hand, which kinda scares mom, but I trust that he won't drop her! (She also has on her cute Oklahoma State Medicine bib from Uncle Clay!) She also has gotten better at balancing (sorta) while standing/propped. She is leaning against the ottoman, but with no help!

4 comments:

Jeana said...

Wow, Kim, four months already? You can't be serious! It seems like you just had her a few weeks ago! Distance makes time get all fuzzy :-( . I know I say it alot, but we do miss you guys so much and sometimes we wish for just a little rerun of our time in Utah, especially now that we have several new babies in the mix! She's beautiful and you are taking some really nice pictures of her - I personally like those more than professionals, they are much more "the real thang". Love, love, love all around!

Janet said...

Wow! She looks precious in that dress! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Rhonda said...

I am so amazed at the fact that Hannah is 4 months old already. I miss all of you so much and can't wait to see you. Love
Mom

Janene said...

Love the pictures! She really looks like she's standing on her own :)

Miss you guys!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...