Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recent Life

Well, I am finally starting to feel a little more settled here in California! I am starting to get to know some of the girls from MOPS and some from church. We had a MOPS picnic yesterday and we were there for over 4 hours hanging out and chatting. The weather was beautiful and it was a great way to get to know some people better. There are a few girls that I am hoping to get together with soon!

This week we are leaving on Friday to go back to Oklahoma and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I am ready to see family and friends and show off how much Hannah has grown! I have a few pictures from the last week to share with you. Hannah hung out with her Daddy while he was shaving and so he put a little on her face too!
I took Hannah to the pediatrician this week and she is now up to 13 pounds 10 oz and was 25 1/2 inches! Also, I wanted to show you how much she has changed! The first few pictures are from her first bath at home from the hospital and the others are from yesterday! I can't believe how fast she is growing and just changing more every day.

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...