Thursday, December 27, 2007

Nursery

Ok, so the nursery is finally ready (except the clothes are just put in the drawers and not put away where they go, but since you can't see that, lets all pretend)! The way the room is, I can't get a good all around pic, so you will just have to work your way around the room to see everything! I hope you like it as much as we do!
It is nice to have one thing marked off my to do list! Now I need to get a bag packed just in case she decides to come early! At my appointment today, I found out I am already dialated to a three. My mom dialated early, so that isn't really any indication of how soon she will come. My Dr. even said it could be any day, or if left to her own decision, she could still be late. Since we are being induced two weeks from today (did anyone else's heart skip a beat at that thought), we know it won't be any later than that! I just hope she doesn't come early so that everyone that has already booked their ticket to come will be here for her grand arrival!


We went and took the hospital tour and got pre-registered this week. We did learn one thing that could be important for you to know about the hospital, it is a latex-free hospital. They don't allow any latex balloons to be delivered or brought in to the hospital. They said alot of people have been mad or frustrated when they show up and they cut the balloons off at the nurses desk!


Well, I think that is all for now! If something changes, I will let you know, but now we are just on the countdown until she gets here!

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hannah's room is really cute and I think that she is going to love being home with her Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to see her and hold and kiss her. Love Mom

Janene said...

Cute room. I can't believe she'll be here soon. Yeah!

Cory B. Goleman said...

Hi Best Good Friend!
I am so excited about little Miss Hannah joining us soon! Wow, only 10 days to go! The room is beautiful, you show such love for Hannah in all the tinest of details! Kim, you are an amazing mother already, I am so thrilled for Hannah because I know she is going to have the best parents any child could ask for. You have shown such strength over the past months, I pray you see the awesome woman of God that this journey and walk has allowed.
Love you,
Chris

Kelly said...

Thanks for playing!!
I love the red and black - so sweet and cute for a little girl!!!!

CathyBB said...

Hi Kim. I'm just loving this tour Kelly set up. I just had to say I love your bedding! It's so pretty. Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I LOVE red and black together! My kitchen is done in red, black, and white. (:

His Doorkeeper said...

Love the black and white toile with the red accents! So cute!

Hannah is beautiful

phillips phamily said...

Love what you did over the crib. I've never seen that before! Very original. God bless your nest!

Em said...

Very cute room, my daughter is 7 and I also chose red for her nursery - it was the height of Tommmy Hilfiger so we were oh so trendy LOL

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...