Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15

We took Hannah for a one week checkup on Monday. She weighed 6 lbs 3 ozs, so she is slowly growing! Her little face is now filling out some, so surely her thighs are next on the list! She has done such a great job sleeping and eating. Last night we put her to bed and she slept quietly between each feeding. About the time I had her bottle ready she would start to stir and I would get her out of her bassinet and feed her, change her, and put her back in bed and I didn't hear anything out of her until the next feeding. I slept so well and so did she! I am really hoping that this is a sign of things to come! We have really enjoyed having Kathy here for the last couple of days. I can't believe her visit is almost over already! Hannah has been lifting her head some for a few days now, but is starting to get some control with it. Kathy got a pic of her lifting it while laying on Michael's stomach. We put a hairband on her today and she didn't seem to mind it and it looked so cute! Here are the pics from today!






5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hannah grows more beautiful each day and I can't beleive that it is possible. I can't wait to get to meet my granddaughter and get to see you and Michael.

Love
mom

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana Icenhower said...

Hannah is beautiful! We are so excited for all of you.
Jana Icenhower(Uncle Heath's Mom)

Ann Onymous said...

Kim and Michael,
She is growing and changing so much already. We love the headband! Shayla and I were surprised that you hadn't already painted her toenails in that picture of her feet and yours!haha We're glad that she is being such a good baby. I'm jealous that Kathy is getting to bond with her before her other honorary nanas. Anyway, we really enjoy looking at the pictures and feel a part of things through your blog. Take care. We love you guys.
Leanna and Shayla

Janene said...

Too cute! Can't wait to hold her again.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...