Thursday, January 3, 2008

We Are Having A Baby!

Well, I went in for my appointment today and my blood pressure is higher than what they wanted and so they decided to go ahead and induce me today! SO, I am typing this hooked up to the fetal monitors and my IV with pitocin! My doctor is on call until 7 AM, so his goal is to have her here before then. We will see how well she cooperates with that, but so far, so good. Based on my monitor my contractions are about 4 minutes apart and I am not feeling anything, so lets hope that we can still do this without medication. I figure they will be in to break my water in the next couple of hours, so we will keep you posted! Kim

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I tried to send you a message and I typed my little heart out and it didn't go through. so I will just say this...OH MY GOODNESS WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU MAMA! WE ARE LIFTING YOU TO THE LORD AND PRAISING HIM FOR THIS MIRACLE. Ugh, ok, I am calm. Hayden came home from bible study tonight ready to announce that you were at the hospital and we need to be praying but here I am already in motion...and it is SO exciting. we love you and will be praying for you. Where are you? if there is the slightest possibility you could call my number is 495-2446

Love you,
Jules

Rhonda said...

I can't begin to say how excited I am. I am on pins and needles and don't know how work is going to go today. I love you, Michael and Hannah so much.
Love
Mom

Rhonda said...

Hannah is the most beautiful baby in the world and I love her so much. I can't wait to get to hold and kiss her. There are no words to describe the way I feel about her. I love all of you so much. Love
mom

ReneeS said...

Michael and Kim..Your baby girl is beautiful. Congrats! A whole new world has begun for the two of you. Love every minute of it and hold on for the journey of a lifetime.
Love and prayers to you all.

Renee'

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...