Saturday, January 26, 2008

We are back in Utah!

I know it has been a while since I updated, but it is because we were in Oklahoma! We decided last Thursday evening to go back since everyone would be home over the Martin Luther King holiday and we flew out early Friday morning. Needless to say, we ran around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get packed and ready to go, but it was worth it! Hannah did great on the plane and she was able to meet a ton of people including her other grandparents (Michael's mom and dad- pictured below), great grandparents, aunts and uncles, honorary grandparents and lots of friends! Once I got home I realized that I didn't take as many pictures as I thought and hopefully I can contact those of you that did take pictures and get copies! I do have a picture of her in her "traveling bed"-aka laundry basket. Since the playpen that we had wasn't easily portable (and we wanted her to get some time not being held), my mom found a suitable alternative for her to sleep in! I thought it was creative and cute!

This will be the first week that Hannah and I will have all day together just the two of us! I am pretty excited to get back on a schedule and routine and give her a little break from the chaos! We took her to the pediatrician on Friday and she now weighs 7lbs 1oz. I can't believe how fast she is growing and how fast my maternity leave is dwindling. Luckily she gets to go to work with me, but it won't be the same as staying home!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...