Monday, January 7, 2008

New Pics 1/7/08

Here are some more pics of little miss Hannah. The first few are at the hospital. The flower hairband is from Cindi and it is way too big at this point, but hilarious to put on her anyways! Then these are her first pics with my parents (her GG-for grandma Garrrett and papa). These are pics of her in her going home outfit (my parents brought it with them, it is the outfit that my sisters and I all came home from the hospital in). It was too cold for just the dress since we were all Oklahoma summer babies, so she has on her long sleeves underneath and her hat. She is so tiny in her car seat!This was right when we came home, we look a little rough!This was us giving her a bath today! She doesn't like to be naked for sure! The last one in her towel should leave no doubt as to who her father is- she looks just like him in that one!Hannah and her sister, Lizzie! I have to say the dog has done really well with her and is starting to get protective of her. She will go and peek at her every time she makes a noise to make sure she is ok!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

There is no doubt that Hannah is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I know that my Granddaughter is going to be the best child in the world. I am so happy for all of us and especialy for You and Michael. I love all of you so very much. Give Hannah lots of hugs and kisses for her Grandma and Grandpa Wallace. When we get there we will spoil her rotten for you. Love Mom

Janene said...

She is too cute. I am glad the dog is behaving :)

I can't wait to hold her again.
Love you!

Ann Onymous said...

Kim and Michael,
She is so cute. I know your parents are having a blast. I can't wait until you guys get to come visit. Kaylee is so into babies right now, she looked at the pictures with me and kept saying "cute baby, Mama, I hold her". Congratulations again,
We love you guys,
Shayla and Kaylee

Crystal said...

Oh Kim she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her!

Crystal

Crystal said...

Oh Kim she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her!

Crystal

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...