Friday, February 8, 2008

1 Month

So did anyone besides me wonder when I was going to get around to a new post! I have been trying to get one up all week, but then it has just been such a crazy week and I wanted to have pictures of Hannah, because we all know that is really all you check this blog for now! I finally took a few today!


She had a nasty cough last week and I ended up taking her to the pediatritian on Thursday just to make sure it wasn't anything to be concerned about and it wasn't. They said her lungs, ears and throat looked good and it was just because we live in Utah and have a dry, cold climate. She is luckily over it now and doing well. While we were there they weighed her and she was up to 7lbs 5oz at that point. Since it has been over a week, I bet she is getting closer to 8lbs now!

This week we have been faced with needing to make some big decisions for our future and so I would ask that you pray for us for the next few weeks. We want to be in God's will and also are working toward some long/short term goals we have set for ourselves and don't want accomplishing them to get in the way of God's plan for us. Can't really elaborate now, but will as soon as we come to a decision.

We are looking forward to Michael's parents coming to visit next week. It will be nice to have some extra hands while I try to get things ready to go back to work! It will also be easier to get good pictures of Hannah when I have someone else to help get her situated and smiling while I take the picture. Today I got alot of pics of the side of her head or her crying because I didn't take it fast enough! Hopefully I will get a new post on here next week since I will have extra hands in the house!

4 comments:

Janene said...

It's good to hear from you. I will be praying for you.

Jeana said...

You're in our prayers as always, girl! Hannah is so adorable and I love, love, love her pictures, thank you for sharing them so faithfully!!

chad said...

yes! post often!

Sandy said...

Hi Wallaces...what great photos, can't believe how much she's grown in two weeks since I've seen her! Sorry she's been coughing & glad it's nothing serious. We miss you at the office and look forward to seeing you and Hannah soon. Not to leave out your sweet husband, tell him "hi" too!
Sandy W.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...