Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feb 26th

Well, I meant to type a new post after her first week here at work with me, but it just didn't happen! I finally got my camera out this morning and just took a few pics to show you where Hannah gets to hang out with mom at work. This is her in her car seat under my desk. She was in such a great mood this morning and kept smiling and being all cute, so I took some more pictures! She has been such a good baby at work. She hardly cries and has slept well in her car seat. The first day I pulled a swing up from the nursery, but she didn't like it as well as her car seat, so since then, I have just put her down under my desk for naps!
Sunday, the 24th, was our 7th wedding anniversary. Michael bought me a dozen red roses that I was going to take a picture of for this post, but if I am ever going to get an update out, it is going to have to be without that picture! Some days I can't believe we have been together for nine years and other days I can't remember what life was like without him, and most days I wouldn't want to!

Also, last post I asked you to pray for us as we make some big decisions and now that the people I work with know the scoop, I can share some more details. Michael got a call on Feb. 4th about a job opening in Santa Barbara, CA, that the safety director wanted him to interview for. It is still with Granite, but he would be the manager over the safety department there (so he would have his boss's job over that branch). So, on March 5th, Michael, Hannah and I will be flying to Santa Barbara for Michael to interview and see if he wants to accept the position or not. They wanted me to come with him to make sure that I would be OK with moving there before he makes a decision. So we would ask for continued prayer for safety while traveling and also that we would know clearly God's plan for us. It looks like if Michael takes this job that I would be able to stay home with Hannah, which is my ultimate goal no matter where we live. Also, this is Hannah's last week to get to come with me to work, so we luckily have it worked out for a friend of mine (that is a stay at home) to keep her on Monday and Tuesday before we leave and as long as needed when we get back. Thanks for the prayers! Kim

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh My how she has grown. I can't believe that she has changed that much since we left. I miss the three of you so much. I hope that everything works out in CA for you and Michael and that he gets the job there and you get to stay home with our Little Princess.
Love
Mom

Jeana said...

Wow, Kim, California...what is it about Salt Lake that people just don't stay there permanently? There is just something about Utah that makes a wonderful stepping stone! Well, we will defintitely keep praying for God to show you what His will is for you and that you'll have clarity and confidence in your decision, whatever it may be. BTW, I can't not say something about that adorable little baby...she is so cute sitting in her seat under your desk...I'm glad she's doing so well for you!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...