Monday, December 17, 2007

It is official!

I had my weekly Dr. appointment yesterday and he is a little concerned about how big she is getting. We talked about some options and had somewhat of a plan together, and then he called this morning and changed it. He decided that he just was going to schedule a day to induce and so January 10th it is! So, three weeks from Thursday (if she doesn't come on her own before then)! She will be 38 weeks at that point, so they aren't concerned about her development and he said that she would be too big if I go any further! I am really excited to know a day for sure so that I can plan accordingly, but a little freaked out that it is so close! I need to get my act together! The best part about having a date is now our families can plan when they are going to come out to see her and hopefully my parents will be here for the delivery!

As far as the diabetes, I am still on track. My body is becoming more insulin resistant, which they said would happen, so they put me on Humalog (fast acting insulin) when I test and am too high after meals. So far, I have only had to give myself three shots extra, so most of the time I am within range!


The nursery is almost done and I am so excited about how cute it is! I am waiting until I get the last thing hung on the wall to take the pics for everyone to see! In the meantime, here is a new belly pic. It is getting bigger by the day!

5 comments:

kristen said...

i love you sister! i am so excited for you..you are going to be the second best mom ever (after ours) lol i hope Hannah is just like you! see you both soon!

Rhonda said...

I can't wait to see my granddaughter and get to hold and kiss her. I am so excited for you and Michael and I know that you two will make great parents. And I know that I will get to spoil Hannah rotten. I love you.
Love
mom

Unknown said...

Hey, loved the update!!!! the little bean is so cute! what a miracle!! keep me informed.
love ya, tammie

Cory B. Goleman said...

Hi Friend!
I am so thankful that they are watching Little Miss Hannah so closely... I am getting excited by the day! Love you! Christina

Crystal said...

Yea! She is comming soon!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...