Monday, June 2, 2008

Oklahoma/Katie's Wedding

We had a great time in Oklahoma last week! Michael was supposed to come back on Tuesday, but didn't want to leave Hannah, so we all stayed until Saturday. We packed a lot into our trip (as usual) and came back totally exhausted, but it was worth it! I only have a few pictures that I took and then the pictures off of Kristen's camera, so I will just share the ones that I have! The first few are of Hannah in her duck pajamas playing with Kristen on the kitchen floor! Then I have one of Katie (the bride) and the moms! (L-R Leanna, Kathy (Katie's real mom), Katie, Janet (my mom) and Tammie.) This was at the bridesmaid luncheon at Leanna's house. They had shirts made that said I heart Katie on the front and mom #1,2,3, and 4 on the back!I have a few pictures of Hannah and her new cousin Jacob. They are within a pound of each other and are three months apart! They are laying on the new quilt that Michael's mom made for Hannah! She did such a great job on it!I decided for fun to take a few pictures of Hannah in the basket that she slept in when we were home in January. I posted one of them so you can look at how much she has grown! It never ceases to amaze me how fast she is growing!On Thursday night we decided to paint our toes and so mom, Kristen, Hannah and I all have matching toenails. I still crack up every time I look at her painted toes!I didn't take my camera in at the wedding or reception, but Kristen did. The only pictures of the bride and groom are fuzzy and the one of Hannah and Katie isn't great, so here is one of Clay with Katie so you can see how beautiful she looked. Then there is one of Hannah dressed and ready in her carseat on the way to the wedding and one of our family at the reception!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...