Monday, March 28, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 5- Old Picture

I'm probably not following the correct rules of this photo challenge because it is probably just supposed to be one photo with a brief description. However, its my blog and I can do it however I want! I want these challenges to just be themes for my posts rather than just showcase one photo. It also gives me a chance to share some things about my family that I wouldn't have thought to share otherwise. This "old picture" challenge, I'm taking some liberties on! These are some old pictures...of my little sister and the only reason I'm sharing them is to show how much Rachel looks like Kristen! The first two are Kristen, the second two are Rachel. Tell me I'm not the only one that thinks they could be twins??




I have to add, the funniest part, is that they act ALOT alike too! Kristen is obsessed with teeth and Rachel is too, she cries when I take her toothbrush away and asks to brush her teeth every time we are in the bathroom. Kristen used to sing and talk herself to sleep as a kid and so does Rachel. They both love the water, animals, and playing dress up, the list just goes on and on....

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...