Friday, March 4, 2011

Anniversary Fun

For our anniversary, I was very spoiled! I got these roses:And a Cricut machine with 5 cartridges! I have been wanting one of these for about three years, but just couldn't justify spending the money and luckily, they were on sale so Michael spent what he planned on spending on extra cartridges! :) Then, we are truly blessed that Yolonda and Glenn were willing to spend the night at our house with the girls so we could get away and spend the night at a hotel downtown. I have never spent a night away from Rachel and the only time I have ever spent the night away from Hannah was when I was in the hospital having Rachel, so this was a BIG deal for us! Here we are before we left the house:We stayed at the Hotel Monaco and it was really pretty. This is what you see when you walk in the door and I love it. If I could have this in my house (without it looking ridiculously over the top), I totally would!This is our room (Michael always opens the curtains to check out the view no matter where we stay)!Padded leather headboard and foot bench:Desk/bathroom door:Champagne chilling on the desk (it was not my favorite):And this is us at dinner-PF Changs:
I didn't think to take any pics the next morning of our breakfast in bed or us when we went to Massage Envy, but it was truly a fantastic time away and something we will hopefully do again sometime!

1 comment:

Britney Pedraza said...

This sounds amazing! What an amazing anniversary.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...