Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 1

I have been seeing lots of fun 30 day challenges on facebook and other people's blogs and decided to try one. I am hoping that it will help me to get in the habit of posting more often/consistently and be a fun, exciting new way to share about our life. I chose to do this 30 day challenge because it was less intimidating than some of the others! :)

Day 1: Self Portrait- I will be honest, I stink at self portraits, but I recently took one that I am happy to share! This was taken for Katie (my little brother's girlfriend) after she fixed my hair for my little sister's wedding. She did a great job and my hair actually held curl ALL day for the first time ever!



2 comments:

Audrey @ Goodbye Dignity said...

this looks like fun! I may try it. You look beautiful :)

Britney Pedraza said...

You look beautiful! I desperately wish I could have been at your sister's wedding.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...