Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 9- Today

I woke up with visions of grandeur for how today was going to be a perfect, fun day that I could photograph from beginning to end and post about how wonderful our day was. As any mother of small children knows, those days are few and far between and today was not destined to be. SO, we take what we are given and move forward. We had plans for a play date at my friend Holly's house and so we (more slowly that usual) all got dressed and ready and go the bag packed and went to load up in the car. And I opened the door and the light didn't come on, I knew this was not good! So I do a little further investigating and my battery is totally DEAD! Luckily, we have two vehicles that we own and then Michael has a work vehicle that they provide for him. This meant I had another vehicle to put the kids in and still go about my day. Unfortunately, we just have two car seats so this meant me moving them both by myself to the truck. So, I got the car seats moved and got the kids buckled and then had to go back to shake out the mats we keep under their seats. I have never been so embarrassed/disgusted as I was seeing what all was hiding under there, and because I blog, of course I took a quick picture to share with you all!

We make it, later than I planned, to Holly's house to play with our friends. I only get my camera out to take a few cute pics of Rachel playing in the cabinet and at least I got Sam (and Hannah's arm) in this one...

 This one is my favorite and I can't believe how big she looks!
Since I have Bible study tonight, I am going to sit here for a few more minutes of nap time and play on the computer and hope that I magically get some motivation to go clean my house. (As a side note, I just found out that more people I love have blogs, and I have added them to my sidebar for you to check out!)

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

I look at car crumbs this way: If we ever get stranded in the middle of nowhere or the girls get mad because I wont stop at a drive threw for them, I just simple say: there are plenty of fries, cheerios, and other snacks conveniently located in and around all the seats. Easy to grab!
I offer these "snacks" to all guests that ride in my car also! We share and that's just how we roll!

RMRR said...

I do not recommend eating what you find in Deannas car. I once pulled out a half eaten banana. Yum.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...