Monday, March 28, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 6- Theme Green

Apparently I like to wear green! For my birthday this year Yolonda paid to have my colors done and I loved it! It is amazing how I was already wearing some of my colors and also how much of what I was wearing was wrong (hello my entire black wardrobe...sigh). Luckily for me, green is one of my "best" colors. Here are some pics of me in green with some of my favorite people:
Easter 2009, pregnant with Rachel
September 2009, Rachel's first week
Me and one of my best friends, Cindi showing our bumps (her pregnant with Cole and me Rachel, due 2 weeks apart), March 2009
Me with my best friends since we were three, Sharla and Starla, when they came to visit in California to meet Rachel in November 2009
I'm sure Theme Green was probably meant as a recycling/go-green type thing, but frankly, I prefer fashion! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...