Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2- Favorite Thing

I admit that picking something for my favorite thing was harder than I thought. Since it is a "thing" instead of a person, I struggled. I don't think that I am overly attached to many "things" in my life because I know that they could all be gone in an instant and most things can be replaced. I love my pictures because they are visual reminders of memories and so I scrapbook, I love my coffee maker because it makes mornings a little happier, but they aren't my favorite thing. I decided to go with something that there is some emotional attachment to that can't be as easily replaced- my wedding ring!
I love that when I got this ring it was just the gold part of the band and a smaller diamond. For the wedding we added the white gold part as the wedding band and Michael upgraded my diamond as a surprise. It was a super sweet surprise and I love my ring, just the way it is! :)

1 comment:

RMRR said...

I'm loving your 30 day challenge! Beautiful ring!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...