Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The last few days...

On Friday Rachel started running a fever and feeling terrible. She was showing no other symptoms, so I just worked on keeping her temps down and spent lots of time looking at this sad pitiful face:
 And listening to her cry and whine "hold me":
And being used as a human pillow (yes I love the extra snuggle time, but it makes it hard to do anything else, like spend time with her sister, clean the house, etc):

But today, she is finally starting to feel better and want to play! :) So what is a mom to do, but break out one of my cheap (and easy to clean) self entertainment weapons-SHAVING CREAM! I was able to supervise them while getting my house put back together and they thought it was lots of fun. This is one of Hannah's favorite activities and it was Rachel's first time to get to play in it too.




I think they both loved it and I loved getting my house put back together! And, just a side note, I saw two new teeth in her mouth today, so I am assuming they are the cause of her misery.

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...