Saturday, March 26, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 4- Hobby

My hobby is scrapbooking! I have been scrapbooking since I graduated high school and don't spend as much time as I would like doing it, but with two small kids, I work on it when I can. All of these pics are taken with my iPhone because I currently don't have a working camera, so quality is not so great (in case you haven't noticed from my last few posts). Sadly I haven't scrapbooked for myself since Hannah was born so I only have older albums to show you, but here are just a few examples of how I scrapbook. I don't have a specific style or "look" like some friends I have, but I just do whatever strikes me at the time. This first one is one of the first pages I did, before I knew about archival quality paper, pens, glue, etc. As you can see it has already started fading (12 years later).
These next few are from trips home the first year after we moved away to Utah. I went home for Kristen's prom:

Carla's wedding:

And of course just a few fun moments also get scrapbooked along the way!

Then I have some from when Michael's mom came to visit and we went to the zoo:

And these are from our Christmas card photo shoot:
 Maybe I will start getting caught up this year and share some more current pages as I get them done!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...