Friday, March 4, 2011

10 years!

I cannot believe that Michael and I have been married for 10 years already! We dated for 2 years before we got married so we have been together for 12 years, its so crazy! Those of you that are my facebook friends this will basically be a duplicate to what you have seen there, but I have to put it on here too. This is the first picture that Michael and I intentionally took together after we had been dating for 6 months. Yes, it was a cheesy background, but look how young we were:This is our engagement pic, once Michael had decided that fluffing his hair didn't make it look like he had more and for some reason I thought my hair looked better permed:Our wedding day! :)At Chris and Karene's wedding (this picture always makes me want to grow my bangs back out):Our FBC Durant directory picture:Skiing with the family:October 2005-March 2006, Right after we had moved to Utah:Carla's wedding-July 2006December 2006September 2009Summer 2010-When we joined Grace Community Bible Church- Love the girls' faces!December 2010Obviously there are lots of other pictures that I could post from our 10 years together, but these are some of my favorites! We have changed and grown so much and through it all I am so glad that we have grow closer together and closer to God in the process. I love you Michael- 10 years down, the rest of our lives to go...

1 comment:

Britney Pedraza said...

You have a beautiful family and you are just as beautiful as ever. Thanks for sharing.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...