Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JCPenney Pics

Hannah needed 3 year old pics and Rachel needed 15month pics (you know, since she is 17 months now) so I finally got around to getting them done! :) This was one of the worst trips we've ever had, but we still got a few cute ones. The girls didn't want to cooperate and the photographer was a little distracted so she missed the few brief moments when they would both look and smile. It is just how it sometimes goes with small kids. I am thankful for the few cute ones so it wasn't a complete waste of time! Rachel was saying "Hannah" while pointing to her sister:Come on mom, do I really have to hold her??Cheese!What, you want me to sit?? Crazy people, you make me laugh!No, I won't smile, thanks!Mom's bracelet, a momentary distraction to keep me sitting...Oooo- a book!How many more mom?

2 comments:

Janet said...

But even the funny ones are good memory makers :) And cute!

RMRR said...

Hey!! I'm glad you found me so I could find you!! The pictures turned out adorable, the girls are so cute!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...