Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Favorite Twin Friends! :)

I loved that on this trip back I finally got to meet Starla's little girl Adalyn! She is so cute and always dressed to perfection with perfectly coordinated head gear! I got to see her briefly in November while Starla and James were in for Thanksgiving. Rachel loved seeing the "baby":Then the week after Christmas, Sharla, Starla and I were able to go on a girls night and go eat dinner at Olive Garden and just hang out without any kids (such a rare treat)! I have a pic of me and Sharla, but for some reason not the one of me and Starla:Here is one of them both so you can see how cute they both look! :)After dinner I got to spend some time with Miss Adalyn and make my mark as her favorite "honorary aunt." I am so blessed to have these girls (and their family) in my life and can't imagine doing life without them!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...