Monday, November 20, 2017

OSU/KSU 2017

On Saturday Michael and I went with some friends (Paul and Claudia McGinness) to the Oklahoma State/Kansas State game in Stillwater, OK. Since we have moved back to Kansas and are within driving distance we have tried to go with friends every year to the K-State game and have only missed one so far! This year was windy and cold, but we were able to bundle up and have a good time.
In the car on the way to pick up the McGinness'
Claudia and I waiting on the boys to come back with seat cushions
View from our seats
The four of us!

It is so nice to have a few times a year to get away without my girls and have some adult time. I love being able to just be "Kim" and not "mom" and come back refreshed and ready to jump back into being "mom" again! 

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...