Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

We had lots of snow in the yard, but it was really too cold to go and play in it. Then, one day, it was warm and kinda rainy and when the rain stopped, we decided to go for it and take the girls to play in the snow. Rachel wasn't exactly great at moving in all her gear, but it was really cute to watch her waddle!Since it was really wet snow, it packed really well! Michael decided to make a really big snowman.The girls got out their shovels to "help" dad make the snowman!And it just kept growing:Then we decided to get creative with his clothes and make him a cowboy! :)Rachel couldn't keep her hat on straight:Then of course dad had to tackle the girls in the snow...
We had the best time playing with them! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...