Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jazz Game

Michael and I are so excited that this month (February) we are blessed with two very special date nights! The first one we got to enjoy the weekend before Valentine's Day at a Jazz Game. A guy Michael works with gave us his tickets to the game (Row 15-the seats right above where the Jazz come out) and his tickets to the club inside (which got us dinner and drinks and dessert and popcorn at halftime)! It was lots of fun and it was exciting that it was the first game without their coach of 23 years, Jerry Sloan. Karl Malone was also there on the same side we were, just 15 rows closer than we were! :)
And of course the Jazz Bear had to pull a "fun stunt" during one of the breaks and I got it on video.

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...