Friday, April 1, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 10- Makes Me Happy

This is just a small glimpse into what makes me happy. My family, they provide lots of joy in my day:

Ice cream of any kind (but this is my favorite):


Sweet tea! I am so thankful that McD's will give me this for $1 and I wish I was back in the south where you can get this anywhere. Making it at home is fine, but it isn't the same...

My kids in matching outfits! It makes me SO happy when they match/coordinate. Its getting harder now that Hannah is in the bigger sizes, so when I find them, I buy them! :)



Nap time, makes me happy because I get some time to myself (even if most of the time I use it to clean my house):
(Look how tiny and sweet she was sleeping while holding her toy)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...