Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 23- Summer Photo

Since it was snowing today and we are months away from summer weather, I am posting some of my favorite pictures from last summer. This is Hannah reading her book to the dogs at my parents, Lexi and Rev. I was impressed at how great of an audience she got!
 Ice cream from the ice cream truck:
 This was from the 4th of July, playing in the Poret's backyard:
 Swinging at our house:
Three kids enjoying their ice cream off the ice cream truck! I think the thing I love the most about this picture, is that they are all still watching the truck drive away (or it could be the fact that it was just great having Kristen and Clay come visit us)...

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

LOVE the pic of the "kids" eating ice cream! Ice cream brings back the kid in all of us!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...