Saturday, April 2, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 11- Crazy

I'm going with my husband on this one, but not for the reasons you may think! He decided January of last year to start running again (for the first time since High School) and run a half marathon less than three months later. He did it and we were there to cheer him across the finish line!


However, he quit running two months later. Then this January rolls around and he and a friend challenge each other to the FULL marathon, once again, about three months away! So, this morning, he is going to go and run 24 miles. To me that is just crazy! I have no desire to run anything more than a 10K (6.2) while he is training for a full marathon (26.2 MILES)...IN LESS THAN THREE MONTHS!

2 comments:

icenhower-family said...

Yes...running a marathon sounds crazy to me (especially in 3 months)! Good luck Michael!

Britney Pedraza said...

That is crazy.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...