Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Saturday trip to the zoo!

For the first time in a LONG time, Michael didn't have Bible Study or a running date on Saturday and we got to spend the day together as a family. I was so excited and we refused to let a little cold weather (44 degrees) stop us from having fun. We grabbed the coats and headed to the zoo! The elephants seem to always be the girls favorite animal to watch. I don't know if it is because of Zuri, the baby elephant, or if it is because their area is more open (no glass), but we always stand in front of them for at least 10 minutes- aka-forever in toddler time!



We always take a trip on the carousel that has the coolest animals ever. Hannah picked the baby elephant for her and the cheetah for her sister, which is surprising since her favorite animal is the cheetah.
One benefit to going to the zoo when it is cold, some of the animals are awake and playing, like this Leopard.
 And this peacock:
 Tried to get the girls to take a pic on the big metal elephant, as you can see, that didn't go well...
It was a fun day and so nice to get out of the house as a family!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...