Monday, April 11, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 17- One Moment

I have had wonderful company this weekend, so I kinda got a little behind on my challenge. I am still considering it a success that I made it about halfway before I missed a day! Working on slowly getting back on track, but the theme today and tomorrow are the two hardest to come up with, so it has been easy to not make this a priority. I have decided I am just going to approach it like I did the last self portrait. I could work really hard finding a picture and I could spend hours to write and rewrite it to come off as really deep or fabulous, but lets face it, I don't have time for that kind of effort! So, moving on!

There are lots of life defining moments-when I got baptized, when I graduated, when I got married, when we moved, when I found out we were pregnant and miscarried-twice, when we found out we were pregnant and got Hannah and then Rachel, when I got over my fear and became the coordinator of my MOPS group, the girl's "first" everything...you get the idea!

There are also lots of less life defining moments that happen every day, some I catch on camera, some I wish I had a picture of and some that I am glad aren't on camera. These pictures capture one of those moments I did get on camera, some fuzzy pics in the car leaving the aquarium this past week. I think it shows how excited the girls were after talking their dad into buying them stuffed animals! One small moment in the grand scheme of things, but a moment of joy all the same...

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...