Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 30-Any Photo

I can't believe that the 30 day challenge is over! It was hard to keep up sometimes, but it has really pushed me to be more intentional with keeping the blog more updated. My goal is to update at least 3-4 times a week when I can. Since I am about to spend 17 days in Oklahoma, my updating the next few weeks will be alot more sparse!

Once again, since I get to pick any photo, I am going to share something I would have posted about anyway, more of our Easter. These are from our backyard egg hunt. This year we bought two packages of different eggs, Hannah got the animal print eggs and Rachel got the multicolored metallic ones. It worked out perfect because they each knew what eggs they were looking for and returned the ones they found that weren't theirs. We also did 6 larger eggs that they shared! We were also blessed to spend this holiday with our adopted parents, the Porets! We are so thankful to have them in our lives!















No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...