Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 12- My Life (oops, a day late on this one)

My life could easily be summed by one picture of my family, but that would get really repetitive and not near as much fun as a rundown of what my life is like! This could get a little long...

For starters, I spend a lot of time feeding these two:
I also spend alot of time picking up the messes they make. They sometimes help and sometimes I do it myself because it is just way faster and easier. On Friday, they played in the basement while I helped it go from this:
To this (our unfinished basement that we adapted into a fun play area for basically no money):
 Hannah played office with her princess stool. She was working on the computer and hammering when necessary (note the princess shoes!):
 While Rachel cooked in the kitchen in her tutu and bracelets:
We spend some time working on learning. I am working with Rachel on her colors and letters. Hannah is working on her scissor skills so she cut these shapes out and had to glue them in the right shape. We try not to make it "work time" or structured, but she likes to do what she calls "crafts and projects" and when she asks, I just squeeze a little educational value in.
 We spend time going to fun places we have here in UT, like our trip yesterday to the aquarium:



 We spend time with friends and our adopted family, the Poret's:


 We play outside when its warm enough:
And I very occasionally do fun crafty things, sometimes even using the girls hands to make presents for daddy!
Basically, I am just a mom and wife and these three God has blessed me with are truly my life.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...