Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 18- Emotions-Silly!

I decided to go with Silly. If it isn't a real emotion, please don't correct me! I have two super silly kids that are always doing the goofiest stuff. I never know what to expect or what will come out of their mouth next. Hannah told me the other day, "Mom, I crack me up!" and just started giggling loudly, and she is always cracking me up too!

Playing at GiGi and PaPa's house

Trying to take pics of her first ponytail. This is the super big CHEESE face!

Playing at the hotel in sister's shirt
Yes, those are what you think,
she pulled them out while I was getting laundry together...

Masks from Grandma and Grandpa


I would like to say she was being modest, but I am not sure what she was doing.
I thought it was funny, so I took a pic. The scrape on her nose is from playing "puppy"
 and sniffing so much she got a carpet burn on her nose...

Swimming at the Olson's! :)


2 comments:

icenhower-family said...

LOVE those silly girls!!!

RMRR said...

Sniffing the carpet! That's the best!! My son was biting the carpet once and I asked him what he was doing. He replied, "I'm a cow, I'm eating grass." Sounds like they would made a good team. Haha!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...