Monday, April 18, 2011

Photo Challenge- Day 21- When I was little

(Since most of my pics when I was little are at my parents, I am making do with what I have!)
When I was little, I was bald and chubby. I never got over the chubby part, but luckily I did get over the bald issues!
I was blessed to not only have great parents, but awesome babysitters! This is my favorite babysitter, Laura. She was in the Miss Southeastern Pageant and won! She was a great Christian example and put up with alot from us. I once thought her roommate's hamster looked thirsty so I shared my Kool-Aid and dyed her hamster red, we melted crayons in the top of her car and gave her more attitude than she deserved. Luckily we didn't scar her too bad, she went on to have four kids of her own!
I also had really terrible bangs, thanks mom! :)

2 comments:

icenhower-family said...

I love that pic bc Laura looks absolutely beautiful, but I look terrified!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Your bangs look like Kristen's chili-bowl haircut!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...