Friday, September 11, 2009

Slow going...

I know that lots of you are curious how things are going and I wish that I had more exciting news! I checked in around 8:30 this morning and when they checked I was dilated to a 1 and at 5:45 tonight I was still not even at a full 2. It has been somewhat disappointing for me because I really thought that it was going to go much faster than it is going to. They can't start pitocin or do anything for me until I am at least a 3, but they prefer a 4! So for now, they have been giving me a dose of medicine every four hours that is supposed to help you dilate and efface and cause contractions. I am contracting approximately every two minutes, but not hard contractions. We are really hoping by the next time they check me at 9:45 I will be far enough to start pitocin and get this show on the road! :) I will post more when things change...

1 comment:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Hang in there!! Try to rest when you can! So excited and happy for you!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...