Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rachel Dawn Wallace

Well, she is here! Rachel was born at 9:56 am on September 12th! She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I only have a couple pics to share right now because mom took all the pictures on her camera and then she took it back to our house with her! These are just a couple Michael took on his camera today. She has been a really easy happy baby today and hopefully she will continue to be!
I will share more pictures tomorrow once we get to go home! :) Enjoy!

7 comments:

Elise said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

gwilleford said...

She is so precious! I know you will enjoy your two little ones so much!! love, glenda

April said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Amanda had her baby boy yesterday at 11:50am 7lb 11oz 20in

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Congratulations!! She is just beautiful!! I am so happy for you!! How is big sister Hannah doing with her new baby sister?

Sandy Witherspoon said...

Kim & Michael,
Congratulations! What a beauty she is. Glad all is well and I'm sure that Hannah will love having a new baby to "play" with. All the best,
Sandy Witherspoon

Janene said...

Congrats!

Wish I could come and hold her in the hospital like I did Hannah.

Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful...keep the photos coming. I can't wait to get more updates.

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...