Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rachel's One Week Pictures

I wanted to get some pictures of Rachel at a week, just like we did with Hannah. I think that gives them some time to lose that "fresh" newborn look and when they start to have their own look and personality. I will let you decide what you think about if the girls look alike or not! I personally think they do! Rachel doesn't have the chin dimple and her hair and eyes are alot lighter than Hannah's, but overall, I think they look alot alike! :)

2 comments:

Mama C said...

Kim, I love the pictures of your little Rachel! She's beautiful! I think she looks a lot like Hannah - especially when she is dressed in pink! I hope you're loving your time with your two precious beautiful daughters!

Carissa Mason said...

Look how stinkin' cute!!! I'm glad to know you guys have a blog! I have added you to my blog observatory! Good to read you!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...