Monday, September 14, 2009

First Full Day Home! :)

This morning when I came downstairs (after passing her off to GG and going back to sleep for an hour and a half until Hannah woke up), she was chilling in "her downstairs bed"-aka the Laundry Basket. She had figured out how to get her pointer finger in her mouth and suck on it. I will try to load the video from GG's phone of it tomorrow.We had to go to the hospital for a blood draw, so afterwards we headed to the church and said "hi" to the girls at MOPS. It was the first meeting, so I wanted to see how it was going and see the new people. Then we went to Wal-Mart and the grocery store! When we came home, she did lots of sleeping! She chilled and slept with dad and GG:(Don't know why my text started underlining, but I can't fix it! Sorry!) Spent some time laying in the sunlight through the window to work on her bili levels:Got a sponge bath:That she didn't care too much for (just like her sister didn't like her first bath):Slept in her basket on the table out of reach of her sister:And even shared her basket when Hannah wanted to play in it!We also got out and went to get ice cream tonight! She had a very full first day at home! Hopefully tomorrow I can figure out how to get the pics up from the hospital...

3 comments:

gwilleford said...

You may need to retitle this blog. It doesn't sound like you were home but running around all day!!!Rachel is just precious! Thank you so much for the fast posts! love to you all

Mama C said...

Your little Rachel is beautiful! Thank you for posting the pictures! I hope Hannah adjusts well to having a little sister!

California Riggalls said...

Thank you for posting! I can't wait to see you and meet her! xxoo zoe

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...