Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catching Up- Part Two-Day at Avila

On Saturday, we headed to Avila. Since it was my dad's first time in CA (and mom had only been once when we first moved here and didn't know where anything was), we wanted to show them some of our favorite places. We went to the pier to look at the pelicans, sea lions, and fish.Then we went to Avila Barn to feed the animals and get some ice cream! :)
It was fun getting out of the house and taking them to do things that Hannah enjoys and to see things you can't see in Oklahoma!

1 comment:

Will and Ajay's Mom said...

Too cool! You definately don't get to see seals in Oklahoma!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...