Monday, September 21, 2009

Catching Up-Part One!

Finally found a way around my technical difficulties in uploading pictures, so I have a ton to share with you! Since there are so many pictures, I will keep my commentary to a minimum! First are the ones of right after Rachel was born from my mom's camera! Here she is getting weighed and measured and cleaned up:Michael's hand in comparison to her little body:Getting her temp checked while they get ready to wash her off:Hannah meeting her little sister for the first time:Me and my girls:At home hanging with her PaPa:GG feeding her:One day we got out and went to the park to play and feed the ducks:One evening we went to Guadalupe Beach (aka the Windy Beach) to play in the sand. Rachel just hung out in her carseat while Hannah, GG, PaPa and Michael built sandcastles.

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...