Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yo and Glenn's Visit

Yo and Glenn came and we mainly just hung out here at the house. We had the best time just chilling out and catching up! Hannah thought that Glenn was just the coolest! She still will sometimes ask where "Genn" went! All the fuzzy pics are from my camera, the good ones are from Yolondas! Since we didn't really go anywhere, we didn't take alot of pictures, but we took a few! Glenn being silly...Watching cartoons in her jammies!Just hanging out!Here are some pictures that we tried to take before they left. This is the best one we got on my camera of us girls...I realize this is a terrible picture of us, but it is for those of you that have requested a recent belly pic! It is HUGE! This is Hannah's "new" thing, she loves to sit on the chairs on the front porch. She uses it as her delay technique to not have to go back inside and she sits and looks for the moon. This was when we were walking them out to their car! We are so thankful to have Yolonda and Glenn in our lives and look forward to visiting with them again soon! :)

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...