Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So far behind...

I am not sure where to even start!! I will try to get this current (more for myself to have record) this week! Since I am so far behind I will start with the girls! Lots of big milestones have been reached at the Wallace house. Rachel is now crawling and starting to pull up on things! It is not always on all fours it is a combination army crawl, Mowgli (from the jungle book), and regular crawl. It has really changed how much free time I have to do anything, like blog! :) Here she is playing in her diaper:With her new mobility, when I need a minute to not follow her or worry about what she is getting into, she gets put in her spinning walking toy. This is her new tongue out face she makes quite often! She is really getting a lot more personality and she is just as silly as can be! When she stands she likes to wiggle her hips like she is doing the hula; she loves to smile, clap and put her arms up to be "SO BIG"; and she loves to do anything with her sister! Here she is swinging in her swing!Now for Hannah, she is now potty trained! It only took a few days and she is doing amazing! She has gone over a week with the only accident being at church. She still is not comfortable asking others to take her to the potty, which I understand, but at home she is 100% there, including wearing panties during nap time! :) Some nights she even wakes up with a dry pull-up! She is really proud of herself which is really cute! She looks up once she has gone to the potty and says "I did it!" I am so proud of how fast and relatively easy it went. I had been dragging my feet for months about doing it and she was totally ready! This was her sucker after her first potty success!This was her balloon for going poo-poo in the potty for the first time. Smiling pictures are sometimes hard to get these days! Here is a blurry phone pic of her in her Minnie Mouse panties that she got after going five days in a row with no accidents.

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Way to go Hannah and Rachel!! So proud of my neices and how big they are getting!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...