Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Zoo

This year we bought a family pass to the zoo. We have been just about every other week since we got it! These pictures are from the first few trips we took! Hannah sometimes likes to look a long time and sometimes a short time at the animals. She will tell you "next animal" when she is ready to move on! When Michael and I went to the zoo before having kids, we would get our picture taken in front of the gorilla and now that we have kids, we will take their pictures there too! Here is Hannah climbing on the top:The peacock was on full display one time when we were there. It is beautiful and they are really loud!!Here Hannah and Michael are looking at the elephants:Michael and Hannah went up to the top level where you get to be face to face with the giraffe. This is the view from the bottom level.One of our trips, the tigers were down in the water playing right in front of us! It was fun to watch them play instead of just sleep!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...