Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lets Go Fly a Kite!

One super windy day, Michael decided to go and buy Hannah a kite to play with in the backyard. I stayed inside out of the wind with Rachel, but got a kick out of watching them play from the back window. Hannah really wanted to do it by herself, but couldn't quite grasp the concept, so Michael did his best to help her get it flying!
Here is a funny video of Hannah flying the kite and it attacks Michael!


Hannah trying again. We decided the wind was swirling too much or her kite is unequally weighted because this is how it flew most of the time...

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Wish the wind would've cooperated more because it looks like Hannah was having a lot of fun!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...