Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Family Pictures

We were in Oklahoma for the funeral and were looking through some pictures for the slide show (and just for fun) and found some pictures of my siblings that look so much like my children! This is a picture of my little brother Clay that looks just like Hannah! This is a picture of my little sister Kristen that looks just like Rachel to me! Kristen's hair is a little darker, but that is all! Here are a couple of pictures of Rachel and cousin Garrett playing in the floor together while we were at my parents house! Realize that the only pictures I have are all of these taken on my phone, so some are a little fuzzy. These are from Uncle Heath's phone:I did manage to get a picture of Hannah on the swing upstairs at my grandparent's house. We were all rocked in this swing and played in it growing up, so it only seems right to have pictures of my kids in it! Of course her eyes are closed, but as a mom, you take what you can get!

1 comment:

Paulastiefer said...

Hey, I remember playing many hours in that swing!! I used to love to play at your grandpa's!!!

I know he is very missed!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...