Thursday, June 17, 2010

Outside Fun!

We have been enjoying the warmer weather here in Utah! It seems like the snow may have finally decided to take a break for a while! We have spent lots of time playing with sidewalk chalk:Rachel gets stuck in the swing to keep her from eating the wood chip, grass, or getting into anything else she shouldn't:Although she does sometimes get a chance to play in the grass! Sister fun! They are both getting SO big!

Here is Hannah practicing writing her H's:

Here she is doing her (adapted to her skill) version of hopscotch:

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Good job making your "H" and playing hopscotch!! Hannah is getting so big!!

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...