Thursday, June 3, 2010

Visit with the Meyers in Colorado

On our long drive home to Utah, we stopped to spend the night with Tom and Cindi to break up the trip and see our good friends! We got in as the kids were all going to bed and only had a couple hours to play in the morning before the boys had to be at school, but it was great getting to see them! We were getting ready for another nine hour drive, so no make up for me, but here is a picture of Cindi and I:Now we were apparently crazy, but we decided to try to take a picture of all five kids! It was hilarious and here are just some of the "great" shots we go! Hannah refused to sit at first and just wanted to hold the stuffed dog:Then we got her in the picture, but no smiles, and do you see the faces of these other kids? Priceless!We even tried some without Hannah to see if we could at least get the other four to look and smile, epic fail on all accounts! :)Here are Cole and Rachel playing together. Cole is about two weeks older than Rachel.Our time together was really short and I wish that it were under better circumstances, but it was still great to see them and the boys. Thanks again for letting us crash at your house! Love you guys!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...