Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My little walker...

So when we got back from Oklahoma, Rachel was ready to start walking and so she pushed around this little toy for a few days.

This was the first night when she was practicing walking between Michael and I, then Yolonda and Glenn!

Then just a few days later, she was just letting go and on her way! She is now getting to where she can change directions without falling and is better at regaining control when she starts to wobble! I hope to get more video of her walking soon! :)

2 comments:

Mama C said...

Wow, Kim! I can't believe little Rachel is old enough to be doing that already! The videos are so fun to watch! It's always amazing to me how a tiny little baby can so quickly become a toddler! Thanks for sharing!

icenhower-family said...

Way to go Rachel!!! Gonna keep mommy on her toes! : )

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...