Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hannah's Day Out

The girls and I were invited to go on a train trip with Kathy Larsen and her grandkids, but I had an appointment for the air conditioner guy to come and fix our unit and couldn't go, SO, Yolonda went and took Hannah! They rode the trax system to the end of the line and then got on the train to Ogden. They played at the train museum there and ate lunch, hit a toy store and then headed back on the train and trax. She left at 9:30am and got back after 5pm! It was a full day for her (and a nice break for mommy)! These are the pictures Yolonda texted me throughout the day! She said they had the best time ever!I can't get over how much she looks like my mom and little brother as little kids in this one!Lunch time!This is Kathy's oldest granddaughter, Ashley, "helping" with Hannah's monkey leash!Her bear from the toy store and eating lots of fun snacks that Kathy brought for them:She just couldn't take it anymore on the trax ride home. She usually takes a nap at one and this was around four thirty! She crashed!

No comments:

Stitch Fix #6

I have been signed up with Stitch Fix for a while and I very rarely order a Fix because frankly, I am just super picky. I like my clothes t...